Management Consultancy Services
Management consultants are involved in providing objective advice, expertise andspecialist skills with the aim of creating value, maximizing growth or improving the business performance of our clients.
We are primarily concerned with the strategy, structure, management and operations of an organization. Consultants can assist by identifying options with recommendations, providing additional resources and/or the implementation of solutions.
Consultants operate across a wide variety of services such as business strategy, marketing, financial and management controls, human resources, information technology, e-business and operations and supply-chain managements.
As the type of work, the range of consultancy firms also varies from the larger firms that offer end-to-end solutions to smaller or niches firms that offer specialist expertise, skills and industry knowledge.
Consultation in Administration Management
We are dedicated to help our client succeed and our people excel. Our service is provided as below :-
Auditing – our company link with appointed auditor
- Audits of financial statement
- Preparation of Internal Audit Material
- Liase with client and auditor for the approval of account
Accounting Services and book keeping services
- Internal Control System Set-up
- Book Keeping Services on monthly, quarterly, half year or yearly basis
- Prepare financial reporting package at the end of each month which includes trial balance, balance sheet, trading profit & loss, cash journals and bank reconciliations.
Arrangement can be made for our staff to be present at our customer’s office for this purpose.
Tax Services - link with appointed Tax agent
- Advising on the tax exposure of specific transaction or contracts
- Corporate taxes and individuals income tax filing and compliance on a monthly basic
- Individual income tax consulting
- Liase with the Local Authority eg IRB for tax audit purposes and tax investigation
Human Resources Management
We provide management services which include the following :-
- EPF & Socso application
- Monthly EPF & Socso submission
- Preparation of monthly payroll, pay slip and statement
- Managing employees personal file and up-to-date information
- Assisting in any official correspondence to Local Authority or any Corporate industries.
- Assisting in setting up the Standard Operation Procedure, Office Rules and Regulation and Job Description tailored to the Company nature of business.
Company Secretary Services
1. Secretarial Services – link with appointed Co. Secretary
Our scope of secretarial service include the following :-
- Preparation of directors and members resolution
- To act as the named secretary and use of registered office
- Corresponding with ROC and attending to their queries
- Human Resource and Administration
- Accounting and Book-Keeping
- Good connection with Local University and College for the placementof internship / student practical